Thursday, January 1, 2009

Another chocolate cake to welcome 2009

I started 2009 with a short discussion with staff at the Twin Tower(what a day for 1 Jan 2009. Not a good start though...for us accountant 1 Jan is just another year and means we have more work to do as financial year end is approaching. After attending cupcake class with K Daalia yesterday, quite inspired to do more --> i spent hours to look up for some of the tools needed especially for fondant since I never thought I could do that. I went to few shops namely Bake with Yen (Chow Kit) - but closed, House of Ingredients - Kepong (not bad - got almost all that I need from here and quite cheap). So here is the outcome for today - another chocolate cake to be brought to office my sister. Promotion time!


Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis

No comments:

Post a Comment