Monday, April 20, 2009

I am another year older than yesterday

I was thrown out with lots of surprises since last Friday...first on my evaluation, then it was dinner at BUBBA with hubby and kids on Saturday nite. And then it was yesterday. Yes...yesterday was a birthday celebration for my son, Hafiz and my niece and nephew, Hidayah and Zahin...realising that the next day is mine, I thought of taking off day from office(we work on Sunday during financial year end) just for me and the kids. Making cuppies for my own son's birthday(finally I managed to this after so many years) and extending some of dishes for my staff who were working yesterday. I thought of keeping it low key as it was for kids...and its time for them to enjoy. But to my surprise...I also got presents from my SILs (thanks SIS) and prayers from all and my father in law and my parents. This morning was another surprise...surprise birthday party arranged by my secretary and GM's secretary for those who were born in Jan-April (inc me)...thank you for the party and presents...I feel so honoured to be around with people like all of you. It just making my day so flourish. And I pray that I will be strong and persevere to face any challenges and may Allah be always with me and my family.
Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis

No comments:

Post a Comment