Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Hasif

This is my first ever 3 D cartoon character cake for my nephew, HASIF. He likes Spongebob (Nasib baik wilton has this pan...otherwise I will just have to choose whatever is available). I got this done over a night..my body system confused for a day as I was away from office for a day for doing things that Mr Mama(my kids called me this if I took over some of my hubby function) shd do. It took a day since 7 am. Sending Haikal to school, then Hafiz, after that went to Giant for my house grocery,brought my maid to see DR, then go to Hafiz's school for his birthday( I felt so great the kids love hafiz's kids and alhamdullillah hafiz has made lots of progress- his English speaking getting better , he can write a bit and in fact now too cheeky, God knows how worried I am raising a premature baby like Hafiz. But he is just so great and amazing) After that, bake cake for Hasif, straight after that picked up Haikal for his dentist apartment at Ampang and by 3.30 pm we left the clinic to KL Sentral to pick Mr Papa. By then Mr Mama surrendered!! I can only finsihed half of Hasif's cake by 7 pm and decided to continue this morning. The whole night I was sleeping, recuperating from my late hours in office. I completed the deco this morning before going to Haikal's school. Overall, I am satisfied.
Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis

No comments:

Post a Comment