Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Haikal

Nothing make me feel so proud other than be able to make birthday cake for my son. And this is one of the reason why I jumped into this hobby. I missed Haikal's birthday last year for the lack of knowledge in preparing 3D cake. This year, as I promised him I will make one for him. Here it is...football theme birthday for Haikal. I had to do bit research on chelsea and man utd to be able write all these players name and the jersey number. Haikal is fan of chelsea and Hafiz is fan of man utd. Happy Birthday Haikal. You are another year old! Up till today I don't know whether escelarated him in school a year earlier than what it shd be is a right decision. It is actual not a year earlier...to be exact a year and 10 months. He turns 7 last October and will end his primary 2 in the next 2 weeks. What he didn't have with him is maturity and hafiz treats him like his twin brother.

Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis

No comments:

Post a Comment