Friday, December 11, 2009

Fondant cake

It has been a year since I took cake decorating as my serious hobby. My last class with K Lia was one year ago about same timing, thus marking Dec as the month for my hobby enhancement skill. By now, I have covered almost the essential for decoraters except that I have not still able to complete my course at Wilton. I can't be believe it myself but yes I did it!!

This is artwork for yesterday. Attended together with my colleque. The best about attending K Lia's class during weekday, you got full attention and time to try and error my ideas/creations...so at the end the class last longer than it shd be but was fun!! Obviously, no calculators and standard. No wonder K Lia quit her job and do this seriously. I wonder what would be me in the next say 5 years???.
Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis

No comments:

Post a Comment